Sealing or Vacating Criminal Records

Sealing or vacating criminal records in the state of Washington is sometimes possible, depending on your particular case.

 A court record includes documents, information, and exhibits that are maintained by the court in connection with a judicial proceeding. Sealing or destroying a court record or vacating a conviction does not necessarily affect the records maintained by law enforcement agencies, other government agencies, or private concerns. You need a knowledgeable attorney who can navigate the procedures of each agency.

If you’re looking for a second chance and want to leave your criminal past behind, a knowledgeable attorney like Mrs. Trombley can help file the necessary paperwork and petition in your favor.